[Leica] Two new DAS features: 129 and 130.

Dante Stella dstella1 at ameritech.net
Sun Feb 15 13:42:23 PST 2015

Finally got things lined up and got two up (part of the fun was figuring out how to reconnect my web software after getting a new machine).

These represent probable abuses of a Silvestri 6x12, which I guess is hand-holdable for shifted architectural work. Still working on getting enough exposure with a 58 Super Angulon XL, an O56, and a center filter simultaneously, so please pardon the edges!

http://dantestella.com/past/past130.html
http://dantestella.com/past/past129.html

Then I need to start working backward on a year of M 240 pictures.

Best,
Dante