[Leica] Some help please for rating pictures for my exhibition

Chris Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Sun Feb 15 02:16:46 PST 2015

Luis,

Something I was taught to do in art school was to make small prints of all
the photos you¹re considering for your exhibit, then tape them to a wall
in your house and ³live with them² for a week or two. Seeing them up on
the wall every day, you start noticing that some are weak or don¹t fit in
with the rest, and some are ones you can¹t stop looking at. It makes
choosing your images for exhibit much easier. I still choose work for
exhibits this way.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography