[Leica] Great Stuff

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:49:40 PST 2015

Thank you Jayanand, amazing, but as a photographer I think it is a disgrace to be identified with a photo. Our society tends to establish icons, IHMO …. is what is now done towards a simplification of things.

Could be our friend Ted be ALWAYS identified with his famous Pierre Trudeau picture? Maybe for the Barcelona’s people he will be always know for the picture of the Barcelona Olympic Games, I perfectly remember many other great pictures from Ted and other photographers, IHMO it is a absurde thing simplify the things, can someone tell which is the best painting, sculpture, music in the world…? It looks that we are following the star system by Hollywood or Formula 1…

Cheers
Lluis