[Leica] Dates modification of my exhibition

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:43:15 PST 2015

For those who have announced their intention to visit Barcelona the final dates for my Barcelona’s exhibition are:

From July 14th. 2015 to September 13th. 2015

I’m sorry, initially it was announced to the 24th September,.

We had in our plans have a dinner of the group the 20th September, please let me know if you have the intention to be in Barcelona, I will keep the list to organize everything

Thank you very much, I’m sorry for the troubles

Saludos cordiales
Lluis