[Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!

Geoff Hopkinson hopsternew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:18:23 PST 2015

Phil I was responding to George asking if he could steal my quote
"Skepticism lies close to paralysis" (note I used the US spelling)
It was from Robert W Smith and yes one and the same.
I was immersed in martial arts as a young man and his books then were and
are today favourites of mine.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman