[Leica] IMG: 14:03 (Jay Burleson)

Jay Burleson leica at jayburleson.com
Sun Feb 8 19:08:27 PST 2015

LeLand,
With many visits to the UK I have photographed everywhere, airports,
train stations, tube stations and cars, etc., and I have only had one
problem. That was on a crowded beach and a woman complained to the
lifeguards that I was photographing children.
Never had anyone else say anything to me, even when any police or
employees were in the photo.

Jay