[Leica] Bald Eagles at Otter Bay

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 26 09:50:48 PST 2015

These are fabulous, Howard! I love the detail. What joy there must be in watching them soar.

An aside: I don’t think I saw a bald eagle until I was well into my 20s. And make that an eagle of any kind. Maybe I simply wasn’t looking. But these days while I remark on seeing an eagle it’s not something that feels particularly rare. Driving down from Washington State after Thanksgiving I saw several bald eagles in Oregon and in northern California doing fly-overs of I-5 which was pretty neat.

The joy of the season to you and your family!

Adam