[Leica] El Rocio 2

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:13:37 PST 2015

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comment, this is really a very exciting event to be photographed, there is lots of emotion and you will see still more images of this emotion.

I thank you to look at the images, I’m posting more than usual because I want share them with the people from El Rocio offering to buy pictures and I will propose as well a book.

Cheers
Lluis