[Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:27:09 PST 2015

You’re the editor/producer, Richard. It’s your call.

If someone really wants to have their two images displayed together then it seems reasonable to honor that request, otherwise you should get to make that editorial/artistic decision.

If there’s really a problem with this then those who are bitching should take the task on themselves next year.

I’ve always viewed the LUG album as an assembly of LUG photos but not “owned” by the LUG. It’s an anthology. Anthology editors get to make choices.

I’m happy with whatever decision you come up with, Richard.

Adam