[Leica] Oysters again, amended.

FRANK DERNIE frank.dernie at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 12 10:58:50 PST 2015

As you know my daughter did her PhD at the Uni of Wales so we visit often. She liked it so much she settled there and is now married with 3 sons living in Llangoed, a little village just outside Beaumaris on Anglesey. She has been there about 14 years now.Since I never wish to see another airport queue we pretty well have had all our holidays there for the last few years.I like it a lot, and the Strait has great fishing and apparently boating. Though at the moment they have a lot of flooding because of storm Desmond.I read that one of the tests to be a Royal Navy captain back in Nelson's day was to take a sailing boat through the Menai Strait
Frank D.