[Leica] Buying Leica gear from Hong Kong

BRUCE bruceslomovitz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 13:47:30 PST 2015

Approximately a week ago I asked if any members had experience purchasing Leica gear from Hong Kong.

I realize that there are numerous Hong Kong vendors with eBay stores. I chose to buy an M-P (240) from BreguetCamera in Hong Kong.

I bought my item on the 2nd and received it on the 7th via USPS. The item was well packed and in perfect condition. It had also never been opened. I do believe in supporting our U.S. Leica vendors whenever possible. But the circumstances in this case led me to buy from Breguet. I would buy from them again without hesitation. I saved hundreds of dollars. So to me, it's worth doing if conditions favor it for you.

Bruce R. Slomovitz