[Leica] Zurich Corner

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:43:14 PDT 2015

Between the Zurich Cafe and La Rambla is a Meeting Point of many people, particularly on Friday Evening, it is an excellent point where I’ve shoot a lot of pictures, my recent postings “A String of Pearls”, “A look in the dark” … was from this point, I think it would be a good idea put all of the in a album and maybe could be a new book project

Here is the album created with 5 new pictures uploaded:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zurich+Corner/>

Leica MM, Summilux 75 usually wide open

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis