[Leica] I won a prize!

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Sun Aug 2 14:01:52 PDT 2015

I’ll circle it on the calendar. Speaking of Gordes, did you see my photo of it in the album, taken same day as Sénanque?

To see just one of the reasons I’m so fond of the NEX-7 and its kit zoom, view the image large and use Control-+ (at least on a Mac) to further embiggen the image so you can get a good look at the smallest detail in the metalwork on the peak of the tallest building. Then estimate the size of the equivalent print you’d be looking at, up close. I’m guessing 36 x 54 inches.

—howard