[Leica] IMGs: The Accordionist and Memories

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Sun Aug 2 08:42:38 PDT 2015

I have uploaded 2 more images from my recent Belgium trip. The first is ‘The Accordionist’ taken in Ghent. I asked the guy if I could take his photo and he agreed, but got fairly aggressive after I gave him all the change in my pocket (maybe a couple of Euros) after pressing the button.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/LAE-1000135.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/LAE-1000135.jpg.html>

The second is ‘Memories’. I tried this in b&w, and in antique but didn’t like it so I finally decided to leave it in the lovely warm colour it was.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/LAE-1000185.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/LAE-1000185.jpg.html>

Hope you like them,

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS