[Leica] Your portraits...

Steve Barbour steve.barbour at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:57:30 PDT 2015

If you wish…. I  really want to offer the opportunity to some people who are under represented or not represented at all by a photo in our gallery… Please feel free to send an image to me for posting Jay and all/any others, especially those who have nothing yet posted there….,

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers <http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers>

many thanks, steve

Steve