[Leica] I am alive thanks for asking

Geoff Hopkinson hopsternew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:01:24 PDT 2015

Phenomenal low-light performance at ISO 6400?much better than the MM and
just blows away the M240. As he points out, it could be a real boon for
f/16, 1/2000-and-be-there daytime street photography as well as available
dark.

And BTW, where?s Hoppy been recently? My LUG mail has nothing from him in
the last month. Did I miss something in one or another of my weeks away from
keyboard?

?howard

Hi Howard, still alive and kicking here in Aus. I just turned off my
LUG mail for a spell. Sort of like Facebook as a timesuck ;-) I take a
peek at the LUG archives from time to time in case I missed some news
from friends or whatever.
The initial reports on that new Monochrom certainly sound impressive
for BW kind of guys. I need my colour personally!I did read from Jono
Slack I think that the new DNG files from the M246 result in major
problems in some of the Mac applications currently. Photo drives me
crazy anyway!