[Leica] IMGS: Monocochrom

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Wed Apr 29 00:49:50 PDT 2015

Really nice set Tina (which don’t look flat to me) and Alonso’s Sign is my favourite. If it helps I am constantly in a dilemma as to whether it is a colour or b&w shot. I think this is one of the problems of digital in that we often (obviously not with the Monochrom) have to make a decision after we have pressed the button thus having to previsualise the finished image twice, once when taking and again when in post-processing. With film we made that decision when still in the emotion of the original scene. What I sometimes do is shoot raw, but have the jpegs set to monochrome.

Again, nice set.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076