[Leica] IMG: Brighton Beach

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Sun Apr 26 07:44:35 PDT 2015

On Wednesday I visited a new landscape photographic gallery in Brighton, and whilst there took this image overlooking the beach:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3267.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3267.jpg.html>

The gallery featured the work of a very pleasant guy called Finn Hopson and his landscape work is (in my opinion) superb. The gallery is at www.brightonphotography.com <http://www.brightonphotography.com/> and his own site is www.finnhopson.com <http://www.finnhopson.com/>. If you like landscapes (which I am not good at, but like looking at) then I strongly recommend a visit to his personal site and a look at the the ‘Winter’ gallery. How I never spent big bucks there I do not know!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076