[Leica] (MG: Cute Kid

Herbert Kanner kanner at acm.org
Sun Apr 19 19:04:41 PDT 2015

Just a cute kid.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1595.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1595.jpg.html>

This was at a friend’s pot luck dinner party. I pushed the button about 65 times and pared it down to thirteen, most of them probably of interest only to the attendees. I just mailed the jpgs to the host, hoping that he will forward them to the appropriate people, many of whom I don’t know. However, I may post a few when I overcome the exhaustion of having dealt with this mess. I was trying to get either interesting combinations or expressive shots of people who talk with their hands. Maybe tomorrow.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204