[Leica] Short story of a little girl and her bonbons

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:37:51 PDT 2015

In my walk yesterday I’ve discovered a Festival of the immigrated community from Filipinas, particularly the children was nicely dressed, quite similar to the traditional First Communion in Spain, I’ve found this young little girl she was really lovely with her bonbons.

Bonbons
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004233BN.jpg.html>

The Present
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004238BN.jpg.html>

Life & Rules
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004240BN.jpg.html>

Early Rules
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004241BN.jpg.html>

Nice Look
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004242BN.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Elmarit 28 Asph, processed in Capture One 8Pro and a final touch with Silver Efex Pro

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis