[Leica] Sunset in Hong Kong

H&ECummer cummer at netvigator.com
Thu Apr 16 14:44:33 PDT 2015

Hi Ken,
It is an exceptional lens in my experience - like most of the Fuji lenses. I used it in Africa last year and it provided stellar images from a quality point of view.
The only reason I haven’t sold my Bulky Heavy Nikon equipment is that the Fuji cameras - even the XT 1 - are not up to the standard of Nikon (and Canon)
for continuous shooting with follow focus. The fuji glass is certainly good enough.
Have fun in Alaska - looking forward to the photos.
Howard