[Leica] IMGs: Waiting at Community Memorial Emergency…

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue Apr 7 07:42:04 PDT 2015

Yes. And yes.

For whatever it may be worth:
This accident was caused by an elderly 85 year old gentleman who made two very bad decisions in an intersection. He ran a red light. Stopped in the middle. Then gunned it to go.

We've had several incidents within a 12 mile radius here where an elderly male driver has either lost control, put foot to accelerator rather than brake, or was seemingly unaware of actual traffic signals.

In one case the fellow ran down and killed his wife in a grocery store parking lot after hitting a half dozen other cars.

I can only hope that when my faculties fail friends and family will get me off the road.

a note off the iPad, George