[Leica] Mark Rabiner

Leopold Green leopoldgreen at mac.com
Tue Apr 7 06:36:46 PDT 2015

is this meant to be funny?

the arguments of the last week are tiresome and not a little petty - it is only metal and glass and money - anyone buying leica [new or secondhand] may well be making a choice between a better model car or a more expensive holiday but they aren't making a choice between food and camera, between mortgage and lens so does it really need acrimony here?