[Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?

Dennis Kushner dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 07:13:04 PST 2014

Didn't read reviews before posting as remembered seeing these
but I already have 2 originals. That well may explain why originals
have hole in middle & found out newer M lenses should be set
at closest focusing distance before mounting them as they are
not as deep as rear caps. My older M lenses mount OK but
there are a few that protrude deeper. As with anything, check
before using. 2 together.