[Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Thu Dec 25 23:19:48 PST 2014

Yes, I WILL try Epoxy...

The silicon lasted until I got half way through the trip.... it came off in
a perfect beer coaster flat "plate".  Had all the texture of the cap.

At least the caps were not damaged.....

You say you did something with the Dremel.... usually the caps have a raised
"rim" around them, that prevents the 2 halves from completely touching.. did
you remove the rim?  Something else?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Hi Frank, I have used Epoxy for this for more than 10 years (pre-dating my
digital days), and have never had the two rear caps come apart.