[Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 05:32:16 PST 2014

===On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:45 AM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is now an extra capability, which is Lightroom for Mobile, you can
> get the app. You can check it out, I haven't had time to try it yet but you
> can edit and synchronise across your devices.

I can't do a trial with the iPad Mobile app on my old, first version iPad,
because I can't upgrade its iOS operating system to the later version
required to run the app.

The thing that makes me think I might not like it: it seems like it would
be too much like finger painting on an iPad, and I have fat fingers.