[Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Sun Dec 21 22:34:28 PST 2014

I think you can have CC loaded on all machines as long as you are only logged into CC on two or less...

john

As I understand it, the CC license allows you to run Lightroom / Photoshop on two computers and one mobile device.

So I guess you need to figure out what path you're going to take.  I'm in the middle of that right now, as I really want to run my license on my work computer and one of my home computers. The question is, which home computer, since I would want to be able to sync from the iPad, or from my work computer.

I'm running CC on trial right now, but with the holidays I won't be giving it a fair workout, as we're  closed for two weeks.

Sent from my iPad