[Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 22:20:52 PST 2014

Hi Geoff,
Despite my annual hammering on the CREW VERBABLY. I don't have a doubt you
will have pulled the submitted photos together as Jim Shulman did so
wonderfully during the past years.

I have absolutely no doubts it was a very tough grind for you as a rookie to
pull it together given the overwhelming lack lustre submission re-actions by
the CREW!

Unfortunately for whatever reason this constant lack of diddly squat effort
re-action by "The Crew" each year I don't have any doubt your finishing
touches for a LUG smashing great book will be a wonderful success! I can
hardly wait to open the first edition cover shortly. :-)

Thank ypu for all the great effort you put into your first LUG annual book!

cheers,
ted