[Leica] trip to cuba

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Thu Dec 18 20:45:29 PST 2014

I might have gone to Cuba in 1995...   I might have seen U.S. tourists driving modern rental cars...  I probably would hire a driver though...  we might have gotten there independently by using a travel agent whose office was in another country...  I might have seen a number of tourists walking around without any issues...   I might have found places very colorful and people very friendly...  I defintely would recomend going as soon as you can before the cruise ship day trippers spoil everything...  i would stick to Havana or Santiago..   l you can fly between them.... there was not much along the road inbetween....

Duane

No Archive