[Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/12/2014: cattle protest

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Dec 12 16:41:17 PST 2014

One of the features of life in the European Quarter of Brussels is that various groups stage protest and rallies which tend to be quite photogenic. On Thursday morning, while walking to our office near Berlaymont, I ran across a large group of Polish cattle farmers. I never quite figured out what they were protesting against—I speak fluent Polish, but I had the impression that not even all the participants knew exactly what they were protesting against—but in any event, I whipped out my camera and took some pictures. This guy gave me the evil eye, for reasons I don’t fully understand:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3758714689&k=GQKrj9D&lb=1&s=O

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu