[Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.

Susan Ryan skalte at icloud.com
Fri Dec 5 22:59:46 PST 2014

After seeing Perter's Monochrom photos and Steve's Nocti 1.0 photo, I'm experiencing som ennui. I'm also kind of just disgusted with myself for even asking this question. Would it be a bad idea or less then equitable either way, to try to swap my 1.5 year old, used only a handful of times, Nocti .95 for a used Monochrom and Nocti 1.0 combo? I would really love a Monochrom (I have an M9 I am not interested in selling) and I really prefer the Nocti 1 to the .95 bokeh. I'm not somone who sells and re-buys equipment. What I have is wonderful. Just wondering if I am missing something thinking this could be a fair trade if I found an interested, trustworty dealer or LUG member.

Thoughts?

Sue