[Leica] (selling vinyl) Overstuffed houses

Wilbur Norman coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:34:22 PST 2014

Yes, stuff, stuff and more stuff.

We are actually at the point where we could never move houses because of it: thousands of books and all the rest.

So, as each journey begins with a few small steps, I am selling my tons of Nikon stuff, miscellany gear and just keeping 2 Fuji X-Pro1 bodies with 6 lenses and an M2 and M6 – and the accouterments for both systems.

Lots of art can be given to institutions, of course, but the most difficult items for me to part with are books. I have finally decided to give up thousands of the western art and science reference ones but the rarities I still cherish: the Darwin, and his circle, evolution first editions, my Asian art books and many signed things.

One day I will have all those pre-digital images scanned and that will save lots of shelf space.

Just thinking about all this makes me realize it's time for a scotch!

Wilbur