[Leica] IMG: Lonely Lunch

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Thu Dec 4 09:32:22 PST 2014

Le 4 déc. 14 à 15:50, Sonny Carter a écrit :

> I don't feel sad for him.  Sometimes it is a real treat to find
> myself with
> a quiet lunch and no intrusions.

Oh, the (wonderful) feeling .... ;-)

> Of course that's just the time you get that waiter who comes up
> every 45
> seconds and ask you if every thing is OK!

No! Nothing will be ok so long as you behave like a pest ;-)

Well,

For me, this one is about loneliness:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/Jackson+Hole+Brunch-7872.jpg.html

And that one too (sorry I couldn't help it)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Loneliness-1110090.jpg.html

Amities
Philippe