[Leica] Kodak Chemistry going forward

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Thu Dec 4 06:01:46 PST 2014

just sold all my remaining chemicals: Elon, Metol, 80 lbs of sodium sulfate, the makins for Pyro, FG7, two cases of stuff - for $40 US. The darkroom finally got totally emptied. The Leitz V35, two Durst 138s, and Durst 184 - all actually sold to people who intend to use them.
a note off the iPad, George