[Leica] Kodak Chemistry going forward

Richard Man richard at richardmanphoto.com
Wed Dec 3 13:02:42 PST 2014

Yes Lew, not to worry. IF ever it's impossible to purchase premixed
chemical for developers, people have invented caffenol, Obsidian Aqua and
many other ones so have no fear.

Currently I am using XTol for "full speed" stuff, Diafine for pushing, and
Harvey 777 for everything else. Life is good, actually.

// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits