[Leica] Kodak Chemistry going forward

Chris Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Wed Dec 3 12:36:44 PST 2014

The latest bottles of Tmax Developer I have bought are now marked ³Made in
Germany for Eastman Kodak.² Used to be American made. On APUG, some people
said that Champion, the American company that had been making Kodak¹s
chemicals for the North America market for some time stopped because they
lost a lot of money to Kodak¹s bankruptcy, so Kodak is using Tetanal,
which had been making Kodak chemicals for Europe, for the NA market too
now.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography