[Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: And now a Lightroom question

philippe.amard philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Tue Dec 2 11:35:38 PST 2014

That's why I upgraded to LR 5, just for the X-E1, and have use the
more recent mac at Mutz due to OS compatibility, Nathan ...
But the fuji JPEGs are quite good too - I sometimes don't even bother,
particularly when In Metz where the Old Mac still Donalds ...
Amities
Philippe

Le 2 déc. 14 à 07:33, Michiel Fokkema a écrit :

>> Are my choices really limited to using this clunky 2-step process and
>> upgrading to LR5, something which I otherwise have no reason to do?
>> (and
>> no, I am not interested in other RAW converters or in shooting JPG).

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE