[Leica] IMGs: Bolinas Lagoon

Bryk Oliver oliverbryk at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 09:19:31 PST 2014

Bob wrote:
"A little close to a bench view for my comfort! ;-)
Though it's been quite awhile since I shot a bench view, so perhaps I've
lost my rights to all bench view shots...
Very nice Oliver; I particularly like the chair views of course!
Best,
Bob"

Bob,
thank you for your closely reasoned comment.
I admit that I was not aware of your proprietary position regarding benches and therefore by precedent (stare decisis) anything that anyone can sit on.
Does your claim extend to objects occupied by dogs, cats, and sundry? ;)
 Best wishes,
Oliver