[Leica] Yearbook

V.Roger vroger at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 20:05:58 PST 2014

First- a very Happy Thanksgiving to all. I can't imagine why everyone isn't jumping on the yearbook bandwagonI have to agree with Dr. Ted. I wait all year to send in my images and after I do, I start shooting for the next year'sbook. When the book first came out there was great enthusiasm -let's not lose it now!!! I look forward to seeing everyone's work. All the best- vroger (Roger Rubin)
Here's one I considered but didn't send in.
OLGA 2014 - v-images

|   |
| OLGA 2014 - v-imagesVictor Roger-Born in London, UK- can be reached at lensmanwriter at outlook.com. |
|  |
| View on v-images.smugmug.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |