[Leica] FF: blue over green

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Thu Nov 27 13:26:27 PST 2014

Thanks Ted, I have to admit that it was not with a Leica lens! Mamiya 645 80mm f1.9 wide open on the S2, gives a different look to S glass...

I had the 'paper clip' (3" k-wire) taken out of my hand this week so can use the S2 again :-)

john

> This week's agapanthus....

> http://johnmcmaster.com/PESO/Flowers/2014/content/L4004407_large.html

Hi John,

I rarely comment on flowers unless I'm emotionally moved by the quality and
look creating my feelings.

This opened and it created a smooth comfort feeling where  I spent several
minutes opening, closing, re-opening to see if my initial feelings hung on?
They did. Maybe the description should be? A nice "SMOOTH FLOWER PHOTO!"

Enjoy, sit close and absorb the soft smooth feelings a few minutes!

I'd have a print of that somewhere in the house adding to the ambience of
"quiet and comfortable!"  Good on you.

cheers,

ted