[Leica] Interesting place in New Mexico

RicCarter ric at cartersxrd.net
Sun Nov 23 18:49:39 PST 2014

That is the natural state for most places, I think.

Residents have not visited the "sights."

Seeing things with a fresh eye is maybe the best skill we can cultivate.

A great school teacher, the mom of my best friend as a kid, once told me, "Always keep a little of this 12-year-old in you."

Best damn piece of advice I ever got.

ric