[Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Nov 20 13:10:47 PST 2014

Indeed. 22C or so this afternoon.

Thanks to all for looking and for your expressions of compassion with my son. However, he is having a good time getting to know his neighbours during these snow days, and in the grand scheme of things, he has a job he really enjoys right now, so he’ll happily take a spot of snow to go along with it.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu