[Leica] Barcelona Apple Store -> Ted

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:17:04 PST 2014

Hi Ted,

I want keep all the words you have wrote every time I’ve post a picture about UN-Communication, one day, when I have a few time I would like publish a book of this topic, I think I have enough photos. I love your comments and I feel like you say about this subject of our times. More we have possibilities to be communicated, more we are disconnected from our immediate and closer persons!

You have suggested me a nice title “Thumb Talking”…

Thank you very much for your comment, I’m happy you’ve liked the picture.

Cheers
Lluis