[Leica] IMG: New studio beauty portrait

Jean-Michel Mertz j2m46 at hotmail.fr
Wed Nov 19 08:40:55 PST 2014

 Hello Geoff,
Well, your portraits are, as always, excellent. The series with the lady wearing a red / pink dress is very, very nice. She's so natural, she seems to be quite at ease in front of the camera. She's doing very well in the light you built up for her. My favourite: http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/158250039. A very easy-going type of person, probably!

I think the M (240) is doing a great job though I can see you make use of the S2 for close ups, obviously, the details are there as well as your perfectly balanced colours. All this appears to me as thoroughly pro. Well done!
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg