[Leica] OT work of genius

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Sun Nov 16 13:11:33 PST 2014

I don’t ordinarily post links to public-service videos, but I’ll make an exception for this one. Besides, it’s a good video production—spectacular for something of its topic and very moving.

It’s also dreadful, chilling, haunting, ethereal, shocking, heartbreaking, tearjerking—and conceptually, pure genius. I hope there’s an award for this sort of thing. It’s worthy of an Oscar. Or maybe I’m just getting soft in my dotage.

Take the 30 seconds to watch it, and make sure your kids and grandchildren see it too. Then spam your mailing list with it, as I did.

http://www.unboxxed.com/you-will-never-text-and-drive-after-this-we-promise/ <http://www.unboxxed.com/you-will-never-text-and-drive-after-this-we-promise/>

—howard