[Leica] FF: first of the agapanthus.....

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.nz
Sat Nov 15 14:15:31 PST 2014

Cheers Jay, and since you asked I am on my 3rd cast in 5 weeks.... After original cast the week 1 x-ray was fine but week 2 showed some movement, after a CT scan more damage was found so next day I was operated on (plate and external wire) with a new cast. 2 weeks later that is looking good and had stiches out and now have a natty black fibreglass cast, in another week should be down to a splint. Sometimes still painful to hold camera in portrait mode but nothing compared to early days (external wire causing it) and have to take weight with left hand. Main thing is that I cannot be in my usual shooting mode of camera in left hand, it has to be round my neck or over shoulder, which slows down my shooting time and I am taking fewer photos.

Thanks

john