[Leica] East Berlin 1966

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:53:20 PST 2014

Yes they were, very much so.  These shots are from scanned Ektachrome
slides, converted to b&w using SilverEfexPro2.  I also have some mounted
11x14 and 16x20 prints from the Tri-X I  shot but I have searched high and
low for the negatives and they are nowhere to be found.

--Bob

====On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com>