[Leica] Castell competitions in Catalonia

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:02:04 PST 2014

Hi Jay,

Thank you for sharing, as Catalan I’m very proud to belong to a Nation who celebrates and claim for his rights with such things of festivity, joy and peace. And for me it was a great pleasure have shared the pleasure to show you and to others LUG friends our own traditions.

The Spanish Government has prohibited a votation/Referendum allowing the people of Catalonia express their opinion about the future Status of Catalonia, however and against the prohibition of the non democratic Spanish Government from Madrid we are going to vote not in a form of official Referendum, but we will vote and the Madrid Government has no more voice to prohibit something as say our opinion to the eyes of the World.

A proud Catalan friend!
Cheers
Lluis