[Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be a Master Technika

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 22:00:33 PST 2014

Remember,, even HDD have capacity constraints......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Then bought a mount for a Hassy film back. Just practiced with my PhaseOne that has a V mount. 9 exposures cover the image circle of these large format lenses using shift and rise/fall of the rear standard. Stitch the 9 and you not only choke the computer, but you end up with a file as big as the Ritz: and that's before you add layers...

I will try in Yosemite sometime early next year and hope El Capitan doesn't erode too fast while I take the shots!