[Leica] I Need A Quick and Simple Image Viewer for Mac

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:38:45 PDT 2014

Phillipe, you are correct.  LR is great!  I have used it for all my image
files since it was first released.

I'm just looking for a 'quick viewer' to look at lots - I mean lots - of
image files that predate LR.

None of them are Fuji, btw....unless you count a small Fuji p&s I had in
around the mid-nineties.  I wonder if those files are somewhere in the mess
I made?

--Bob